Why should you move to Florida?
- Fantastic weather and lots of sunshine!
- The average temperature in Florida is 76 degrees!
- How about 600 miles of gorgeous beaches and 1.350 miles of coastline no more than 65 miles away with some of the best beaches in the world?
- Florida has no state income tax so there is no need to file a state income tax come April 15th.
- Home prices in Florida are below the national average.
- Florida is home to some of the World’s best amusement parks including Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World, and Busch Gardens. Other attractions include the Kennedy Space Center, Cape Canaveral, Everglades National Park and the Florida Keys that possess the only natural living coral reef in the continental United States!
And if you like to cruise?
The cruise opportunities in Florida are endless! Prepare to sale away from five major Florida ports – Tampa, Miami, Cape Canaveral, Fort Lauderdale and Jacksonville – all offering cruises ranging from 3 to 14 days or more with not having to fly to your departure port. From the Southern Caribbean to the Eastern and Western Caribbean, the Bahamas and Key West, numerous possibilities await you. And all the major cruise lines are here – Carnival, Royal Caribbean, MSC, Celebrity, Disney, Holland America, Princess, Norwegian, and others – your choices are plentiful.